Unit 8, 138 Morrison Road, Midland, Western Australia 6056

Shared Price $168,000*
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 1


Located on the first floor, this light and bright, never lived in,  2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment offers open plan living and plenty of modern features.

The living area has a large split system air conditioner to keep you comfortable during our summer heat, and leads out to a very generous balcony which faces West towards Cooper Street.
  • Secured gated entry to the building and carbays
  • Elevator lift to first and second floors
  • Your own "state-of-the-art" touch pad and video intercom system
  • Residents common area with picnic tables and garden beds to enjoy
  • Secure parking and own storage room on ground level
  • Close to Midland Gate Shopping Centre, Train Station and bus stops, and a short drive to the Swan Valley Wine region

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

The above purchase price represents 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will retain the other 20% share, in equity.

For more information or for your opportunity to secure this home, please call Jef Baker now.

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437