Unit 25, 35 Hastings Street, Scarborough, Western Australia 6019

SHARED PRICE
Shared Price $269,750*
BEDROOMS
Bedrooms 1
BATHROOMS
Bathrooms 1
FLOORPLAN
Floorplan
STATUS
available

BRAND NEW APARTMENT

 

Part of the brand-new Sundance Complex. Resort facilities include swimming pool with lounge deck, fully equipped gym, outdoor lounge area and covered alfresco dining with BBQ area. Walking distance to Scarborough Beach, the brand-new Scarborough Pool, cafes, restaurants and bars.

Features:

  • 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
  • 52m2 internal living
  • Private 19m2 courtyard
  • Level One
  • West facing orientation
  • Open plan living, dining & kitchen
  • Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
  • Premium bamboo flooring
  • Double size bedroom with mirrored built in robes
  • Separate laundry
  • Solar panels, high efficiency appliances and an energy monitoring system
  • Feel safe with secure with underground parking and high-grade security systems


The above purchase price represents an 65% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 35% share of the property, in equity.

The property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437