The State Government (through the Housing Authority’s Opening Doors program) provides a range of affordable home ownership opportunities for Western Australians, including:
There are a range of new homes available across Perth to suit singles, couples and families, including one, two, three and four bedroom homes.
Some of the benefits of Shared Home Ownership include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
- $0 monthly account keeping fees
- No saving history required
- $0 lenders mortgage insurance.
Do you qualify for Shared Home Ownership?
- You ideally earn between $50,000 and $70,000 (for individuals) or less than $90,000 (for couples/families)
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You’re a permanent resident of WA
- The property will be your primary residence. Conditions apply.
Shared Home Ownership Explained
For more information view the FAQs.
Full Home Ownership
Opening Doors offers a range of new homes available across Perth to suit singles, couples and families, including one, two, three and four bedroom homes.
To see the full list of properties currently available view the Full Home Ownership page
and contact the appointed agent for further information.