Unit 76, 1 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale, Western Australia

SHARED PRICE
Shared Price $280,000*
BEDROOMS
Bedrooms 1
BATHROOMS
Bathrooms 1
STATUS
available

Brand New One Bedroom Apartment Available Immediately


Dont miss this opportunity to purchase this beautiful one bedroom apartment just minutes from Crown Casino, the Swan River, New Perth Stadium and the CBD.

Features include:
 
  • Open plan living
  • Use of amenities including 15m Solar heated swimming pool, gymnasium, games room and sauna
  • Stylish kitchen
  • Airconditioning
  • Car bay

The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property.  The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity.  This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Furniture for illlustrative purposes only, and is not included in the sale.

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437