Unit 2, Unit 2, 4 Balfour Rd, Swan View, Western Australia

SHARED PRICE
Shared Price $168,000*
BEDROOMS
Bedrooms 1
BATHROOMS
Bathrooms 1
STATUS
Under offer

BRAND NEW IN PRIME LOCATION

 
BE quick! A BRAND NEW quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to school & shops and public transport.  This extremely well finished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car garage home is the perfect singles home.

Features:
 
  • With open plan kitchen / meals / family room
  • S/S oven, range and stove
  • Large master bedroom with mirrored robes
  • Modern fittings throughout
  • Single lock up garage plus low maintenance front garden all on a 123m2 block
 
The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (Housing Department) will own the other 20% share, in equity. 
 
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart.  Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. 
 
 

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437