Unit 1, 11 Biloxi Loop Success, Western Australia

SHARED PRICE
Shared Price $216,000*
BEDROOMS
Bedrooms 3
BATHROOMS
Bathrooms 2
STATUS
sold

BRAND NEW and never been lived in!
 

Amazing opportunity to get assistance with purchasing your first home through the Shared Equity Scheme.

This home is within close proximity to schools, parklands, The Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Train Station. 

Features include:
 
  • Boutique complex of only 6
  • Stylish contemporary designs
  • Huge entertaining balconies and courtyards
  • Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and the Master bedroom with ensuite
  • Open plan kitchen / living / dining leads out to private balcony/courtyards
  • Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, stone benchtops, tiled splashback
  • Laminate flooring
  • Bathrooms with stone benchtops also Separate laundries
  • Blinds and flyscreens installed and 1 undercover car bay plus storage unit.

 The above purchase price represents an 60% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 40% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Images shown on this advert are for illustration purposes only and we reserve the right to make changes at any time for any reason without notice.

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437