5,35 Papago Loop, Brabham, Western Australia

Shared Price $217,000*
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 2
Under offer


 BE quick, A BRAND NEW quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to parks & public transport.

This very well finished home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, open plan kitchen / meals / family room, single width/double length carport, separate lockable storage unit under main roof, complete with landscaping and reticulation all on a 198m2 block.
The above purchase price of $ 217,000 represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 30% share in equity. 
This property is only offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart 1300 578 278 for your pre-approval. 



 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437