Unit 2, 24 Portobello Parade, Wellard, Western Australia

BEDROOMS
Bedrooms 3
BATHROOMS
Bathrooms 2
STATUS
Under offer

Be Quick to Secure

 
This beautiful brand new home is centrally located and right across the road from the park.
 
The features of this home include:
 
  • Brand New 3 Bedroom Home
  • Ensuite and W/I Robe  to Master
  • Open Plan Living
  • Tiled Living Area
  • Modern Kitchen with 900ml appliances
 
The above purchase price represents an 80% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share of the property, in equity.

The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
 

 1300 761 885  

*Advertised prices and prices that appear on the site are indicative only, based on available Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.

The majority of Shared Home Ownership prices represent a share of between 70-80% of the property price with the Housing Authority owning the remaining share, in equity. The final equity share is determined by the Housing Authority and Keystart, based on an applicant’s borrowing capacity.

Keystart’s standard lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.

Keystart Loans Ltd ABN 27 009 427 034 Australian Credit Licence 381437